Please keep all these in your prays.
1. Bro. Mike & Lisa & family. Special prayers for his family.
2. Matthew & Paige with Baby Gracie
3. Sterling & Gloria Leonard need prayer
4. Lynn Rawe and Darrell, they are recovering from auto accident.
5. Sandy Mosbacher needs prayer for her eyes
6. Betty Foresyth is recovering from her 2nd back surgery
7. Jamey Doyle’s heart
8. Angel needs prayer for her son, Travis and her granddaughter
9. Sara Skold husband and herself need prayer for health
10. Leslie & Richard need prayer
11. Judy Hoggard are asking prayer for a New KJV Pastor
12. Joanne has COPD stage 4
13. Jasón is asking prayer for his health & heart
14. Meghan Portell is asking prayer for Shane, he has stage 3 cancer
15. Philip & Deb are asking prayer for their family & unsaved
16. Dee is asking prayer for her niece and her family
17. David & Emily need prayer for health
18. Melissa is asking prayer for her daughter & Mom. John asking prayer for his sister
19. Leslie & Richard need prayer
20. Kevin York has COVID and pneumonia
21. Donna Byerly for her health
22. Donna Fippinger was diagnosed with lung cancer
23. Matthew & Paige are asking prayer for Gracelynn health and their family
24. Brian & Pam need prayer for their family.
25. Karl has stage three pancreatic cancer
26. Roy needs prayer.
27. Cheryl’s friend & family need prayers
28. Cubby & Cindy need prayer for health & family
29. Tim & Marlene Burns need prayer for family and unsaved
30. Holly Farmer is in a lot of pain having neck surgery on December 8th.
31. Todd & Courtney & family
32. Lindsay and her kids
33. Alicia & Michael & family
34. Monica is asking prayer for Phillip, Robert & Heather
35. David Wood needs prayer for his family
36. Michael & Karen Corbin is asking prayer for her family
37. Betty Walsh and her family
38. Max Cloke’s cancer.
39. Shannon & family needs prayer
40. Bro. Sam, from India, his orphanage.
41. Robin family for healing & salvation
42. Pam Ketelsen needs prayer
43. Catherine White needs prayer for her sons. Satan is really attacking them.
44. Bob & Susan ask prayers for their family
45. Nancy Reindl needs prayer for her husband.
46. Rose Hinton needs
47. Lori needs prayer for her health and her family
48. Donna Trulove and family
49. Chris Gunn and family
51. Noel has cancer
16 thoughts on “PRAY REQUEST”
Please pray for me Jerry and my family. I’m sick and satan is tearing my family apart.
Jesus walks with you, He has given you the authority to tell Satan to flee. We are praying for you
My LORD, GOD, and SAVIOUR:
JESUS CHRIST, I beseech THEE.
Trusting by FAITH, my fervent, intercessory prayer shall today reach THEE.
If it be THY will, I sincerely hope and humbly pray, that very soon, YOU shall reveal where YOU want _____to stay. (*relocate*)
In JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME. Amen!
Gilbert request prayers from tacoma Washington I need prayers please alot of strange things going on hard to explain but I ask lord for forgiveness…
Dear GRACIOUS LORD GOD:
YOU are the GOD WHO cares!
YOU are the GOD WHO answers prayers!
In JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME:
By FAITH our ability to COPE and SUFFER in the midst of HOPE, comes from YOU!
Even now, and especially during the month of March, please MAGNIFY YOUR MERCIES to you know who!
As YOU consider our unspoken, fervent, intercessory
prayer, please grant our petition in such a way, that everyone present on that day, shall truly recognize the powerful answer GOD in CHRIST JESUS sent our way.
We praise the GOD WHO without a doubt,
mysterious ways are past finding out! Amen!
I wanted to ask if all of you would please pray for my whole family and those I know who need to be saved. Please pray that God will draw all of them to Himself and that those who need to be saved will be saved.
I wanted to ask if all of you would please pray for me too. Please pray that God will draw me to Himself and that He will help me to rely on Him. I also struggle a lot with being single and I truly desire to be married. I worry a lot that I will never get married and I need God’s mercy and help with finding the right Christian lady to marry. I really do desire a joyful marriage that is blessed by God, Proverbs 18:22. Please pray that Jesus Christ in His mercy and grace will help me find and marry a wife who is beautiful to me, the helpmeet (Genesis 2) who is right and best for me. Please pray that Jesus Christ will help me be a good husband.
Thank you for all of your intercessory prayers. May God bless and keep all of you.
Please pray for me and my irritable bowel which keeps me awake most nights ,I’m very tired
My husband is going through a psychotic episode and needs stabilization, I’m extremely stressed out and am having a hard time. Thank you.
What can Jesus do? Well let’s see…hmmmm…He created you, gave you breathe, created all the universe, the heavens, the earth, the moon and all that is in existence….He healed the sick, raised the dead, forgave the sinner, restored man to fellowship with God the Father through his sacrificial death on the cross, set the government of the nations in order as He sees fit to accomplish his purpose and plan, rose from the dead…….I think that qualifies him as able to do exceeding, abundantly all that you or even I can ask or think. I could go and and on but He has already take care of everything for you so you can be at peace no matter what happens around you. BTW He has already done everything for you and He is still Lord of all the Universe and still in control. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you and that He will do my friend. by Kat Whit
We are struggling with quitting substances. If only we could break free we could be the parents God wants us to be. I pray the chains are broken. Please Lord save us
Every time you go to take that substance, you say out loud ” Heavenly Father, I renounce all evil spirits in my life and I thank you for giving me the desire to quit this substance forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Please, pray for Jason and his family’s salvation. Jason doesn’t believe God exists nor that belief in Jesus is needed. Pray for him not to move away. Also, pray for me to follow God’s direction. Thank you!
Sometimes it takes other people to water your family. What you can do is fast,pray and show them God’s love.
Dear Pastor Mike and All, Prayers going up from here for all the needs. Praying for the world to come to know our great LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ!!! God Bless You ALL!!!
Bethel family, please pray for my mom and I – she is in hospice in my home, and honestly I don’t know how folks do this without Jesus; He is my strength and my peace. I don’t know that my mom is saved, but she is not coherent – I’m playing hymns for her. She’s in a lot of pain. Bless you all.